New website, new products, new hires
Exciting things have been happening at Simple Station for the past few months, and we thought that we should take a little time to update our website and share some of our latest creations.
What’s new and happening?
- The very shiny new Simple Station website
- Completely overhauling our MediaCore Video Platform giving it a complete visual facelift, along with some hefty new features. Our design team has sweated blood on this project, and we’re so excited to see it go live. MediaCore has been getting some great press recently and big organizations such as the University of London have started using it
- Designed and built 6 great new web apps over the past few months. Head over to our portfolio to have a peek at our new work. You can click the little “i” at the bottom of our portfolio (best viewed in Safari for maximum HTML5 coolness) to read a little more about the project and the work that we’ve done
- Amazing new icon design work – just go through the portfolio and you’ll see
- We’re also ramping up our staff for the summer and are actively looking for a Python developer. If you’re awesome and want to work for a great up and coming company, get in touch with us
This year we’ve got some pretty huge things planned and we can’t wait to start really making a big splash.